Monday, January 4, 2010

Blog Affair

I have a confession to make.

I've been an unfaithful blogger.

I know I haven't blogged here for nearly a year, and with good reason.... We've been busy baby-makin and stuff.

It has come to my attention that ya'll are still looking for updates, which I haven't been providing.

I'm still a terribly infrequent and behind-the-times blogger, but you can read all about our recent adventures over at THIS blog.

(And if you've already been following my personal blog, please click on over and make note of the url change in your Readers.)

3 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Wherever you write, I'll read. Just love seeing your pictures and hearing about your life ;~) hugs

Anonymous said...

no worries. same here! :)

Keeping In Touch said...

It’s great that everything is moving forward. The pain is the problemw. I had necrotize faciitis. It’s 13the months now for me and I still have pain. It is not severe. I found the supports is big help. She is getting alot of it. Keep in touch.