Friday, January 9, 2009

Halloween in January

Okay. We didn't REALLY have Halloween in January, it has just taken me THAT long to post these pictures.

We went to a party on the Saturday before Halloween. Nick was a 70's guy and I was a fairy princess. Let me just mention that we were double booked that day. We had ANOTHER costume party to go to BEFORE this one. The earlier party also happened to be a 1 year old's birthday party, where Nick and I were the only adults that dressed up (other than my friend Kara, the mother of the one year old). Um. Apparently I was the princess that was hired for the party. I've never gotten so many baby hugs in my life.







Nick and our friend Chuck

And we went to another party on Halloween. Nick wore the same costume (for the most part), so I decided to match him this time. After the party, we went down to Fell's Point, which was NUTS. I've never seen so many slutty costumes on a FREEZING cold night before! I should've taken more pictures.






Our friends Allen (Where's Waldo) & Silvia (Amy Winehouse)



A female Where's Waldo!


The coolest costume we saw in Fells' Point - Optimus Prime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose and Nick, I just saw your great news on Jessica's site - congratulations! I'm so happy for you both!!
~Nancy Morgan :)