Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Graduate

I finally have my Masters degree! YEA! It has been three long years, and I still can't believe I don't have to go back to class. My mom, stepdad, grandma & 2 brothers came up for the event. They also helped a lot with the deck and the party.

The school had a reception showcasing the graduate portfolios and final projects.


Here I am sitting at my table with my wine labels.

And here we are just after graduation. I look so silly in a cap and gown. Sorry it's a blurry photo, that's all I have right now. I'm pretty sure my parents took about a hundred pictures, so I may post one of those when I get them.


2 comments:

KaraB said...

Congratulations, Rose!! You worked so hard for this! I'm so proud of you! And you look HOT HOT HOT...your project was SO much better than the dumb how to lie crap. Dummies.

LoveLladro said...

Congrats Rose! I am so proud of you!!!! You totally deserve all the happiness coming your way! Love ya!